- All teas come from the same plant, the Camellia Sinensis. However, white tea is the least oxidized leaves of all the tea types
- Uncured and unfermented.
- One study showed that white tea has the most potent anticancer properties compared to more processed teas
- Research supports ANTI-INFLAMMATORY qualities, especially in regards to arthritis
- Supports strong bone health
- Slows signs of aging
- Anti-viral & Anti-bacterial qualities
- Cleanse & Detox
- Heart Health
- Immune Health
- Mental Clarity
- Weight Management
- White tea helps keep your skin acne–free
- White tea can create a calmer but more alert state of mind. Buddhist monks drank white tea to keep them from falling asleep during meditation. Relieves anxiety.
- Steep at 185* for 1-3 minutes.
- More White Tea Benefits.
*Please note: information on our site is for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
"In Chinese we say tea washes the spirit. It's not something that just enters your stomach, it also enters your mind." - Patrick Cui, Tea Master