- Teatrition's herbal teas includes a wide array of naturally caffeine-free teas, also called tisanes, including pure rooibos, mint, chamomile, hibiscus, rose tea and a variety of herbal tea blends. Many herbal teas are known for having medicinal qualities, such as calming, throat soothing, and sleepy teas.
- See why herbs & spices are considered "powerhouses" in wellness Healing Herbs. Find out which teas suit your needs best.
- Made from herbs fruits, seeds, or roots steeped in hot water, herbal/tisanes have varying amounts of health benefits depending on the herbs and teas used. Technically, if no tea is used, it is not a tea. But often there may be tea combined with herbs or fruits. Herbals/Tisanes are generally caffeine-free.
- As a guide, be sure to note the ingredients and it's recommended that people consult with their physician before consuming herbal teas. This is especially true of individuals with existing current health conditions, pregnant, or on antibiotics.
- For centuries, people in every culture have used herbs and spices to enhance the taste of food and drink - and to help and heal their bodies.
- Passed from generation to generation, the wealth of information about the healing powers of herbs and spices for our physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual selves continues to hold true today.
- Steep 212* for 5+ minutes unless otherwise noted.
"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States (1933 to 1945)