- Rooibos is a naturally 100% naturally caffeine-free herb native to South Africa. Numerous studies show the potent antioxidant properties of this plant.
- With all of its unique health benefits, and while sharing many of the same antioxidants found in green tea, Rooibos is emerging as a delicious caffeine–free alternative to traditional teas.
- Rooibos contains essential minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, and fluoride, as well as Vitamin C and alpha–hydroxy acid. Its mineral content helps maintain healthy skin, teeth and bones as well as assisting in metabolic processes.
- Rooibos contains 37 natural antioxidants and is known to help reduce and increase resistance to stress.
- Antispasmodic properties can help relieve stomach and digestive discomfort.
- Antihistamine properties are known to help relieve, and even prevent, allergy symptoms.
- Rooibos is also known to help increase iron absorption.
- Rooibos is quickly growing a rival to green tea in popularity & health benefits.
“Find yourself a cup; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me hundreds of things.” – Saki