- Green Tea has numerous documented health benefits. Medical research suggests that green tea can decrease your risk of certain cancers.
- Boosts Immunity via Antioxidants
- Caffeine & L-theanine to increase brain function and mental focus
- Increases fat burning & supports weight management
- Protects from Alzheimer's according to several documented studies
- Improves dental health
- Lowers risk and helps to manage Type II Diabetes
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Fights INFLAMMATION
- More Green Tea Health Benefits. This is a courtesy link for a few studies and sources with this link, although there is ample reading material if one chooses to do their own research and readings.
- Steeping varies, follow package directions. Generally 185* for 1-3 minutes.
*Please note: information on our site is for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
"The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort, and refinement." - Arthur Gray