- The health benefits of RED CLOVER are numerous according to some research. Teatrition encourages you to conduct your own research.
- Some widely documented relief for Red Clover include: Menopause, Acne, Bronchitis, Blood Purifier, Liver Purifier.
- Red Clover is said to have good amounts of proteins, minerals, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, silicon.
- Vitamins A, B-12, C, E & K.
- Nutrients niacin & thiamine.
- If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs or drinking tea. Many traditional uses and properties of herbs have not been validated by the FDA.
- Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed.
- Information we have gathered is intended for Education Purposes ONLY.
"Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane."
- Honore de Balzac, French novelist and playwright