- Fresh Rose Hips are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, flavonoids and other polyphenols, essential fatty acids and carotenoids such as lycopene, beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Rose hips are actually the fruit of the rose plant and usually forms in late summer and autumn, after the rose plant has been pollinated. Once the rosebud falls off, many people forget about roses, but the fruit of the plant is yet to come!
- The health benefits of rose hips include an ability to reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, relieve various respiratory conditions, prevent cancer, lower cholesterol, manage diabetes, increase urination, regulate your digestive system, boost the immune system, increase circulation, and help to build strong bones. Further info is available about:
- Lower Cholesterol
- Prevent Chronic Conditions
- Boost Immune System
- Skin Care
- Diabetes Management- As a diuretic toxins are removed from body
- General Detoxifier