- Dandelion is a very rich source of beta-carotene which we convert into vitamin A. This flowering plant is also rich in vitamin C, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus.
- A good source for B complex vitamins, trace minerals, organic sodium, and moderate vitamin D.
- Dandelion contains protein- more than spinach. It has been eaten for thousands of years as a food and as a medicine to treat anemia, scurvy, skin problems, blood disorders, and depression.
- Dandelion acts as a mild laxative promoting digestion, stimulates appetite, & balances the natural and beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- Dandelion increases the release of stomach acid and bile to aid digestion, especially of fats.
- This weed-like superfood is a diuretic that helps the kidneys clear out waste, salt, and excess water by increasing urine production- thus inhibiting microbial growth in the urinary system. Dandelion replaces potassium lost in this process.
- Your Liver Loves Dandelion! Dandelion has been shown to improve liver function by removing toxins and reestablishing hydration and electrolyte balance. Increases the release of bile.
- As a diuretic, dandelion increases urination which then lowers blood pressure. Fiber and potassium in dandelion also help regulate blood pressure.
- Supports Immune Health. Fights microbes & fungi.
- Dandelion increases bile production and reduces inflammation to help with gallbladder problems & blockages.
- Lowers Cholesterol.