- Green Tea has numerous documented health benefits. Medical research suggests that green tea can decrease your risk of certain cancers.
- The polyphenol group of green tea catechins has been shown to lower blood sugars, as well as the polysaccharides found in green tea. In fact, researchers have found that EGCG (also known as epigallocatechin gallete, one of the catechin polyphenols) influences the primary way that glucose is absorbed.
- Boosts Immunity via Antioxidants
- Caffeine & L-theanine to increase brain function and mental focus
- Increases fat burning & supports weight management
- Protects from Alzheimer's according to several documented studies
- Improves dental health
- Lowers risk and helps to manage Type II Diabetes
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Fights inflammation.
- More Green Tea Health Benefits. This is a courtesy link for a few studies and sources with this link, although there is ample reading material if one chooses to do their own research and readings.
- Steeping varies, follow package directions. Generally 185* for 1-3 minutes. Oversteeping results in green tea becoming bitter.
11 Reasons to drink green tea regularly.
*Please note: information on our site is for educational use only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
"The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort, and refinement." - Arthur Gray